Please make all checks payable to the Town of Wilson. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 – 4:30 p.m. We are closed Fridays and weekends.
New Home Builders Permit Application and DSPS Building Permit System
- Master New Home Building Permit Application Packet
- Contractor, or builder must complete the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services Division of Industry Services online application. Online Building Permit System will route you to Wisconsin DSPS online application.
- Complete DSPS online application, submit copy of application along with the Town of Wilson New Home Town Packet.
Online DSPS Building Permit System Application
Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services Division of Industry Services online application.
To obtain a Burn Permit in the Town of Wilson, please contact the Town of Wilson Fire Department Acting Chief, Todd Hittman at 920-458-6763.
Assessment Forms and Property Tax Links
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Exemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Special Assessment Letters
- Audited Annual Town Financial Report