Photo provided by Lehmann Photo Art
Recycling and Garbage Pickup
Maintenance Supervisor: Rick Meyer
4430 Meyer Court
Phone: (920) 980-0198 (shop)
HOURS of Operation — With the Exception of Holidays
8:00AM TO 5:00pm TUESDAYS AND 8:00AM to 4:00PM SATURDAYS ONLY
THE SITE IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AT OTHER TIMES.
THOSE FOUND DUMPING AT TIMES OTHER THAN THOSE POSTED ARE SUBJECT TO FINES.
- BLUE BAGGED co-mingled recyclables/glass, plastic (numbers one (1)through seven (7), aluminum, steel containers (containers must be rinsed and caps removed) MUST be bagged, no loose recyclables will be received.
- CLEAR BAGGED household garbage. Garbage must be bagged - no loose garbage will be received.
- Branches or brush
- Newspapers – place in BLUE bags
- Magazines – place in BLUE bags
- Chipboard – place in BLUE bags
- Cardboard – Flattened – Placed Separate Cardboard Dumpster
- Grass clippings and leaves - UNBAGGED
- Small amounts of wood and lumber
- Ranges, water heaters and other METAL
- Tires - $3 per car tire, $6 per truck tire, $10 per tractor tire will be charged.
- Waste or drain-oil in containers no larger than 2 gallons
- Cooking Oil
- Empty or dried out latex paint cans
GARBAGE MUST BE BAGGED
NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES Placed In Blue Bag
CARDBOARD MUST BE FLATTENED
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED AT THE MAINTENANCE SITE
- Aerosols, acids and bases, oil paint and related products
- Air Conditioners
- Dehumidifiers, refrigerators, freezers
- Batteries and fluorescent light bulbs and fixtures
- Bushes and tree stumps
- Carpeting and carpet padding Concrete, demolition materials from remodeling projects
- Razing, construction, renovation materials
- Household hazardous waste, lawn and garden pesticides
- Household furniture
- Indoor or outdoor furniture
- Large amounts of lumber
- Mattresses, box springs, furniture, rugs, carpeting, padding
- Old gasoline or gas cans
- Poisons, solvents & cleaners, thinners & varnishes
- Refuse from commercial and/or industrial sites
- Toilets, fiberglass or plastic sinks, tubs or washbasins
- Particle board, OSB or any type of laminated wood products
- E-WASTE NOT ACCEPTED
- DVD Players
- Fax Machines
- Cell phones
- Telephones with LCD Displays
If you are unsure about what is accepted and not accepted, please call the site ahead of time at 980-0198 (before you bring the item).
Leave a message -- your call will be returned.
Now that we are once again able to accept brush and branches at the maintenance site, we will no longer offer semi-annual free brush pick-up.
Sheboygan County Hazardous Waste Collection 2016
May 20-21, 2016