Spring Election is April 3, 2018
Absentee voting in the clerks office starting Monday, March 19th (or when ballots become available) Monday -Thursday 8:00 – 4:30.
The last day to vote absentee is on Friday, March 30, 2018 by appointment only. Please contact the office at 920-208-2390 to schedule an appointment.
Spring Primary Election – NO Provisional Ballots were issued.
How Do I Pay Taxes?There are (3) three options to pay your property taxes, 1) Pay at the Bank, 2) Mail Payment, or 3) Pay Online.
See the Property Tax page for more detail.
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Esemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Special Assessment Letters
- Audited Annual Town Financial Report