How Do I Pay Taxes?
There are (3) three options to pay your property taxes, 1) Pay at the Bank, 2) Mail Payment, or 3) Pay Online. See details below:
Option 1 – Pay at the Bank
For immediate tax receipts and refunds, visit the lobby of the Wisconsin Bank & Trust at 3220 S. Business Drive in Sheboygan, (by Walgreens and Piggly Wiggly), or the Oostburg State Bank at 905 Center Avenue in Oostburg. Hours are listed on your property tax bill.
Option 2 – Mail Payment
Mail check for EXACT AMOUNT DUE or less to the following address. No refunds will be issued. Checks for more than the exact amount will be returned.
Town of Wilson Town Office
5935 S. Business Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Option 3 – Pay Online
Link is only available in December and January. HINT: Choose payment method “Electronic Check,” $1.50 is charged by the processor.
When Do I Pay Taxes?
Property taxes are collected by Town of Wilson office in December and January.
Payments made after January 31, should be made at the Sheboygan County Treasurer, 508 New York Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin, 53081.
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Exemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Special Assessment Letters
- Audited Annual Town Financial Report
Note: Residents are encouraged to pay their taxes via electronic payment, or by visiting either of the two banks referred to above. Paper checks may be left at the Town of Wilson Office for processing. Checks will be processed last AFTER electronic payments. If you want a mailed receipt, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.