Voting takes place at the Town of Wilson Town Hall pictured above.
2020 Election Dates
Looking for a sample ballot? The offices and candidates on the ballot for your address will be listed at My Vote WI .
You will need to present an ID to receive an absentee ballot. If you are not already registered to vote please see below about Voter Registration.
- August 11th Partisan Primary Election – If you haven’t requested an absentee ballot by mail, there are two additional ways to vote.
- VOTE IN PERSON ON ELECTION DAY AT THE TOWN HALL
- EARLY ABSENTEE IN PERSON VOTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: CALL 920-208-2390 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- available dates are – July 28-30, and August 3-7 th from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- November 3rd Presidential Election
In Person Absentee Voting: October 20-22, and October 26-28th from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Voting Hours On Election Day
Polls are open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
New Town of Wilson residents are asked to contact the clerk about voter registration. Or register online at My Vote WI
You may also register to vote, with proof of residence, at any absentee voting location.
Complete absentee ballot request form EL-121, see link below or contact the Town Clerk at 920-208-2390. For in-person absentee voting, please stop in the Clerk’s office during office hours at the Town of Wilson Office. There is NO voting on the Monday before ANY election in the State of Wisconsin. View the Wisconsin Absentee Voting Guide. Learn more about Absentee voting.
Download and complete the below forms, enclose the required documents and mail to the Town Clerk. A photo ID is required.
Voter Photo ID
Interested in running for public office? Please read the checklist for important “due-by” dates and instructions. Then download and complete the remaining three forms. Return forms to the Clerk by the due dates.