New Judicial Ruling regarding the proposed Kohler Golf Course:
There is some significant news to report on this project. If you recall, in April 2017 the DNR issued Kohler’s wetland permit for their proposed golf course north of the state park. Later on, the DNR Board also approved a land swap giving Kohler 5 acres of state park land to build their maintenance facilities. Just recently, in response to lawsuit filed by a local citizen group, an administrative law judge reversed the wetland permit granted to Kohler by the DNR, citing that the standards for issuing the permit had not been met and that the DNR lacked sufficient information to grant the permit. Kohler is likely to appeal the decision. The full ruling can be found here: Town of Wilson, DNR 180002 Decision
Does your home need repair?
Rural Development – Financing for Sheboygan County 504 Progam Summary
2nd Installment Taxes are paid to the County Treasurer office and due July 31, 2019.
See the Property Tax page for more detail.
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Exemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Special Assessment Letters
- Audited Annual Town Financial Report
- Management Letter