Please make all checks payable to the Town of Wilson. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 – 4:30 p.m. We are closed Fridays and weekends.
- Building/Electrical/Plumbing Permit Fee Schedule
Additions and accessory buildings over 200 square feet provide a topographic survey and grading plan. No plans larger than 11×17.
New Home Builders Permit Application and DSPS Building Permit System
- New Home Building Permit Application Packet
- Contractor, or builder must complete the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services Division of Industry Services online application. Online Building Permit System will route you to Wisconsin DSPS online application.
- Complete DSPS online application, submit copy of application along with the Town of Wilson New Home Town Packet.
- No plans larger than 11×17
Online DSPS Building Permit System Application
Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services Division of Industry Services online application.
- Complaint Form
- Public Records Request
- Room Tax
- Annual Room Tax Return
- Hotel-Motel Permit Application Town of Wilson
- Operator Beverage Server License
To obtain a Burn Permit in the Town of Wilson, please contact the application below and return to the Town of Wilson office. Town of Wilson Fire Department Chief, Todd Hittman at 920-458-6763.
Town of Wilson Fire Permit
Assessment Forms and Property Tax Links
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Exemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Special Assessment Letters
- Audited Annual Town Financial Report