Property Tax Collection –
2023 Property tax bills will be finalized and mailed in December.
Payments can be made at the Town Office.
Wisconsin Bank and Trust will be accepting payments for the Town of Wilson through their drive – thru and lobby located at 3220 South Business Drive, Sheboygan, WI 53081
Drive thru Wisconsin Bank and Trust tax payments are NOT accepted on Saturdays, this is a Monday through Friday service only from 9AM to 4 PM
To pay online with a credit card or electronic check please use this payment portal. Any fees are collected by the payment processor, the Town of Wilson does not charge for this service.
ELECTRONIC CHECK: $1.50 per payment for payments up to $10,000. (Over $10,000 is $10.00) You’ll need a routing number and account number for a checking account.
CREDIT CARD FEES: 2.39% of total payment with a $2.00 minimum
VISA DEBIT PROGRAM: $3.95 Flat Fee
- Property Tax and Assessment Information (SheboyganCounty.com Land Records)
- Property Tax Guides (WI Department of Revenue)
- Objection Form – Real Property
- Objection Form – Personal Property
- Assessment Objection Information
- Directions for Garbage Assessment Exemption
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- 2023 Special Assessment Form
Note: Residents are encouraged to pay their taxes via electronic payment, or by visiting the bank referred to above. Paper checks may be left at the Town of Wilson Office for processing. Checks will be processed last AFTER electronic payments. If you want a mailed receipt, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.